introducing afterpay – shop now. wear now. pay later. interest-free!*
afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (limited to $1000), so you can buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly.
To make a purchase using afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to afterpay
- Register or login to your afterpay account and confirm payment
- afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
- For first time afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. for all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. if the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first installment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge. please click here for our returns and exchanges policy.
- No exchanges can be made on afterpay purchases
- When you link your afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
*if a payment is due from you but not received by afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
for more information about afterpay terms and conditions, visit the AFTERPAY website.